Welcome back to Horseheath! – We have most certainly missed you all at Horseheath and our GOOD NEWS is that we are opening the gates for Cross Country Schooling for just two dates in May – the 9th and 23rd. Numbers are restricted still to keep within current guidelines (but maybe subject to change).
- Government guidelines surrounding social distancing must be adhered to at all times
- Only 6 individual riders are allowed on the course at any time during the booked slot
- Slots are £25 for one full hour starting at 9.00am and finishing at 5.00pm
- All individual bookings must be made online - click here to book
- In addition to the above, Instructors may book themselves additional sessions, which will be expanded to 1 1/2 hrs subject to the Instructor limiting their clinic group to 5 horses. Therefore, the absolute maximum of horses on site during the hour will be 6 individuals, and 5 within an instructors clinic. However, the Instructors group will organise this to ensure that their group is kept together, and that social distancing is adhered to between their group and any individuals on the course. To arrange a clinic booking of trainer and up to 5 horse click here to book
- Support – individual bookings are permitted to bring with them two members of their household for support. Please think of others and maintain social distancing at all times (except in cases of absolute emergency)
- We ask that you do not arrive early for your session and you leave promptly afterwards
- There will be no toilet facilities
- When using the car park please park with at least 10 Metres between you and the next lorry
- When you are loading and unloading think about your distance from others
- If you are feeling unwell before attendance or are showing any symptoms please do not attend and a full refund will be given
- No refreshments are available
- Please take your horse droppings home
- Vaccination rules still apply - click here
Book your space on the link below.
In times of adverse weather please check for the status of the schooling day on our Facebook page
The cost is £25 per horse per session.
To book your schooling dates, please click the button below. Please note that the Estate office is open weekdays only between 8.15 - 5.00pm therefore any booking sent over the weekend will not be received until the following Monday.
NB Post code of CB21 4QP takes you to the property opposite the entrance to the Racecourse which is on the right hand side of the by-pass if approaching from Linton and left hand side of the by-pass as you approach from Haverhill.
Jumps being placed by Michael Paverley and Sarah Burton for the schooling course
Riders can come themselves - or with a trainer.
We are also happy to hire the venue - please contact the Estate Office.
Terms & Conditions
Please see our Terms & Conditions document (opens in a new window).
Please see our Cancellation Policy document (opens in a new window).
Satnav postcode for Horseheath Racecourse is CB21 4QP.